How to Make Orange Soap with Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Easy Soap Making)
This soap video shows how to make orange soap using orange essential oil. The soap is topped with home-made dried orange slices and ground orange powder, to give it an amazing look. The scent of the sweet orange essential oil is delightful and the soap has a great ladder.
Jadzy Handmade Products is a new channel and has lots more to showcase.
Please subscribe to my channel for more great soaping ideas.
Some claimed benefits of Sweet Orange Essential OIl:
“10 Benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
By Meagan Kunisch | Published on May 9, 2019
Essential oils have a vast range of uses, ranging from use incleaning products, helping improve skin conditions and fighting illness. One of the most popular of these oils is sweet orange which has a wide array of natural health benefits as follows.
1. Improves digestion and helps to relieve constipation
2. Nourishes dry, irritated and acne-prone skin when mixed with a carrier oil and applied as a cream.
3. Promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy
4. Helps to eliminate toxins from the body
5. Helps in stimulating lymphatic action to promote balance in water processes and detoxification of the body
6. Contains all-natural antimicrobial properties. In one 2009 study published in the International Journal of Food and Science Technology, Orange oil was found to prevent the proliferation of E. coli bacteria.
7. Natural remedy for high blood pressure
8. Has anti-inflammatory properties. Sweet orange is one of several popular anti-inflammatory oils, including lemon, pine and eucalyptus. Orange oil has been shown to be the most effective.
9. Reduces anxiety and boosts mood.
10. Natural anti-depressant. Orange oil has been used as a mild tranquilizer for centuries. As little as five minutes of exposure to diffused orange oil can alter moods and enhance motivation, relaxation and clarity.
While essential oils have a wide array of health benefits it’s important to observe correct procedures when using them. Oils are very potent and can cause skin irritation when applied to the skin without a carrier oil. Many essential oils need to be mixed with a carrier oil in order to be consumed or used topically and some can only be diffused. For safety, always read the labels on the essential oil packages before use.”https://www.trainforher.com/10-benefits-sweet-orange-essential-oil/