If you want some doTERRA lemon essential oil of your own, shoot me an email – email@example.com – or visit this site – www.mydoterra.com/amybaumetz/
The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of lemon essential oil makes it one of the most versatile essential oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers.
Lemon essential oil has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon essential oil is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, lemon essential oil provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon essential oil is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, lemon essential oil provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.* When diffused, it is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
Some of my favorite ways to use lemon essential oil:
– Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort*
– Add lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces – Lemon essential oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
– Use a cloth soaked in lemon essential oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments
– Lemon essential oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals
– Diffuse to create an uplifting environment
– I love diffusing lemon and peppermint to help support focus and uplift my mood
– Lemon can get anything sticky off of any surface
– Lemon supports healthy blood pressure levels
– Lemon in water throughout the day is gently cleansing and helps remove toxins and also supports a healthy digestive system
– Great for seasonal and environmental threats – especially when combined with lavender essential oil and peppermint essential oil
– Supports healthy kidney and gallbladder function
Lemon essential oil blends well with:
– Ylang ylang
Every essential oil has an emotional component. Lemon essential oil is The Oil of Focus.The delightful citrusy aroma of lemon essential oil nourishes the mind and aids concentration. While supporting the emotional body, its major effects are experienced in the mental field. The crisp scent of lemon essential oil improves one’s ability of focus. Lemon essential oil is a wonderful aid for children struggling in school. It dispels confusion and bestows clarity. Lemon essential oil restores mental flexibility, energy and the drive to complete a project. It is especially helpful in cases of learning disorders. Whether an individual has a difficult time concentrating or feels incapable of learning, lemon essential oil clear self-judgments about learning such as “I’m dumb” or “I am not a good student.” It calms fear and insecurities while restoring confidence in the Self. Emotionally, lemon essential oil inspires a natural playfulness and buoyancy of the heart. It assist in releasing feeling so depression by restoring feelings of joy and happiness. Lemon essential oil inspires joyful involvement in the present moment by infusing the soul with energy, confidence and alertness. (Taken from Emotions & Essential Oils: A Modern Resource for Healing)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.