WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/LVWYm_SNnNs
WATCH MY NEXT VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/HfQDMhiFITE
VISIT MY KIT SHOP PAGE ► https://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/buy/
FREE DETOX SYSTEM FOR MOMS ► http://bit.ly/10DayMBDS
SMART MOM’S TRANSFORMATION SYSTEM ($100 OFF DISCOUNT CODE “TRANSFORM”) ► http://bit.ly/Buy-SMTS
FINANCIAL STEWARDSHIP ACADEMY ► http://bit.ly/FSA-Playlist
Vetiver oil has a very earthy aroma and is very grounding. Some of the most common uses include:
– Add 1 to 2 drops of vetiver to your tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties
– Use a few drops with fractionated coconut oil as a massage oil to calm emotions
– Take a warm bath with a few drops of vetiver on EPSOM salt for a deeper relaxation
– Diffuse with doTERRA lavender, Serenity, or Balance blend to calm your emotions and lessen stress after a long day
– Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container since vetiver is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal (not really, but you know what I’m talking about if you’ve used it).
a.) Original Vetiver Video: https://youtu.be/–ht_UfNQ2Q
b.) Modern Essentials Book: https://amzn.to/2GDgyuI
c.) doTERRA Approved Claims List: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-approved-claims-list
d.) doTERRA Quick Claims Guide: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-quick-claims-guide
▼ NEXT STEPS▼
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/EssentialOilsMe
SHARE ► This video with someone that would benefit from it
COMMENT ► On what you liked most about this video!
▼ SEARCH ▼
#vetiveroil #vetiveressentialoil #vetiver #essentialoilsme on youtube for more videos!
▼ BUSINESS INQUIRIES▼
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Disclaimer: The information contained on the Lance McGowan YouTube channel and videos are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.