I had a number of lemons from different companies, so I figured why not try one more. Florihana is a French essential oil company. You can get free shipping if you spend $100+. If you’re in the US, you can buy through Tropical Traditions / Healthy Traditions and you can get free shipping on your first order with code FS10. They are the only authorized company in the US to sell Florihana oils and you can write to Florihana to confirm this.
https://healthytraditions.com/ref/?5afbb83244d81 is the link if you want to purchase through the latter company.
They have a lot of information on their website (Florihana) as well as PDFs about the oil that you can download.
The child-proof caps can be difficult to take off, especially the first time. I find it interesting that they use weight instead of volume: https://www.facebook.com/notes/florihana/why-are-we-are-selling-our-essential-oils-in-grams-2g-5g-15g-50-g-/1496082977157746/
I found out about them through this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RAR2.0
I also talked about AVAT (www.av-at.com) and Plant Therapy (http://bit.ly/2K7wF1Z).
Thank you for all of your support, I appreciate it! If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up. It really helps my channel when you like my videos. Make sure to subscribe and turn on notifications to get the latest updates! https://bit.ly/2ySghzk
******BUY IT + DISCOUNT CODES******
Buy it HERE: https://healthytraditions.com/ref/?5afbb83244d81
Sales and Deals: https://naturegirl321.blogspot.com/search/label/sales%20and%20deals
Buy / Sell / Trade groups for essential oils: https://naturegirl321.blogspot.com/2018/03/buy-sell-trade-essential-oil-groups-on.html
******READ ABOUT IT******
Blog post: https://naturegirl321.blogspot.com/2018/08/florihana-lemon-organic-essential-oil.html
All reviews: http://naturegirl321.blogspot.com/p/complete-list-of-products.html
Plant Therapy and Edens Garden state that lemon is safe for kids ages 2+. Florihana says ages 5+.
External use only.
Sensitization: using the same oils can produce sensitization
Dilute your oils
Safety concerns with essential oils
*******DISCOUNT CODES AND DEALS*******
– Amazon Prime (30 day FREE trial): https://amzn.to/2Ls8gFV
– Amazon Prime for Students (6 month FREE trial): https://amzn.to/2LstXpc
– Amrita Aromatherapy (up to 50% off): http://shrsl.com/zub6
– Aromatics International ($15 off with lavender): http://rwrd.io/i2v8iwp
– Au Naturale Cosmetics (free shipping on $50+): http://shrsl.com/zdl5
– Bella Cuore (5 samples for $20): http://prz.io/A6vPLkSE
– Causebox ($200+ of products for $50): http://shrsl.com/181g
– Citrine Natural Beauty (15 samples for $15): http://shrsl.com/zubd
– Clean Beauty Mart (free shipping on $50+): http://shrsl.com/zdl2
– Clove + Hallow (15% off your 1st order): http://shrsl.com/152od
– DeRu Extract (up to 50% off): https://bit.ly/2D2FADw
– Ecosevi ($5 off your 1st order): http://i.refs.cc/UlG5tYG6?u=1527120666120
– Edens Garden (earn points, get rewards): http://rwrd.io/vflfyc5
– Fig & Flower (free shipping on $65+): http://shrsl.com/10dyl
– Florihana (free shipping with FS10): https://bit.ly/2xbbA55
– Healthy Traditions (free shipping with FS10): https://bit.ly/2xbbA55
– Love Goodly Box ($80+ of products for $35): http://shrsl.com/18r18
– Maya Chia (free shipping on $75+): http://shrsl.com/zdkz
– Merkaela Box (10% off your 1st order): http://shrsl.com/14zl7
– MooGoo ($10 off your 1st order of $40+ with MGRE-SHAR-DB2A27): http://www.moogoousa.com
– Mūn Skin (20% off your 1st order): https://bit.ly/2Ncp0FB
– Naturally Curly ($5 off your 1st order): https://goo.gl/9oAnvp
– Plant Therapy (15% off with code AZSAVE15 or $10 off your 1st order): http://bit.ly/2K7wF1Z
– Rainforest Chica (5% off): http://rwrd.io/q7ajg5j
– Skylar ($10 off your 1st order): http://shrsl.com/18r29
*******CONNECT WITH ME*******
– Blog: https://naturegirl321.blogspot.com
– Bloglovin’: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/naturegirl321-19464741
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturegirl321
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wavynaturegirl321
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/wavynaturegirl
This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. I use affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase after clicking on one of my links, I may earn a commission. There is no additional cost added to your purchase. Thank you for your support!
This is not medical advice. This is just my personal experience.