Ingredients can be purchased from my friends at http://www.purenature.co.nz – let them know Astar sent you!
This is a wonderful recipe to help soothe pains associated with arthritis and all time stand by for aches etc.
YOU WILL NEED:
– ¼ cup coconut oil: http://amzn.to/2c0SHCY
– 12 drops of Frankincence essential oil: http://amzn.to/2creV1T
– 12 drops of myrrh essential oil: http://amzn.to/2crf6ur
– 6 drops of ginger essential oil: http://amzn.to/2c4ZKwn
– Double boiler and pouring jug: http://amzn.to/2bN0AzT
– Container to hold finished cream: http://amzn.to/2c515nL
Melt if necessary coconut oil
Remove from heat and allow to cool before blending well all essential oils.
Massage the cream into the areas where you have pain morning and night.
NOTE – please do a patch test to ensure you don’t have a reaction to essential oils.
Follow me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
and on Instagram at http://instagram.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more