Hey Loves! If this is your first time infusing oils — this is the easiest one to make, and it smells like baked cookies. All you need is a little ground cinnamon, a cup of oil, and an airtight container!
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 cup safflower oil
(1) 8 ounce bottle or jar with airtight lid.
Optional: 1 teaspoon tea tree oil
Optional: 1 stick of cinnamon bark
1. In the video I’m using safflower oil and coconut oil. Coconut oil is my favorite in this, but I was low:)
You don’t have to heat this oil at all. You can shake it up, allow it to settle, and strain it. It’s ready to go within a few minutes.
2. To intensify it’s healing effects, warm this oil in a 2-quart pot for up to 1 hour.
3. Remove the oil from heat and allow it to cool.
4. Strain the ground cinnamon from the oil and discard.
5. Pour remaining oil in your sealable jar or container.
6. YOU. WILL. LOVE. THIS. OIL!
For the full recipe visit http://lavishlynatural.com/
Song, Magic Part 2 by Otis McDonald: https://youtu.be/I71aEcIYcLY
Get 100 more recipes like this one in Go Lavishly Natural: 100+ Recipes for Healthy Natural Hair, Mind, & Soul — http://amzn.to/2AgTzQZ
Hair Inspiration & Such on Pinterest — http://pinterest.com/lavishlynatural