Did you know?
Patchouli has a long history in the perfume trade, but became famous from the 1960 hippie movement!
Some common uses of doTERRA patchouli essential oil:
You can use patchouli aromatically (breathing it in), topically (on your skin), or internally (yay!)
The main benefits of patchouli oil includes:
– Reduces appearance of blemishes
– Balances emotions
– Repels insects and mosquitos
How to use patchouli oil:
– Diffuse 2 drops patchouli with 2 drops each; wild orange and bergamot to ground emotions and relieve anxious feelings
– Apply 1-2 drops with fractionated coconut oil to face and neck to promote a smooth and glowing complexion
– Add 1-2 drops in veggie capsule in morning and night.
Patchouli essential oil has a calming, recovering, and stabilizing benefit to your mind and body. Patchouli oil blends well with bergamot, cypress, sandalwood, vetiver, and clary sage.
Learn more at… http://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/doterra-patchouli-essential-oil/
Connect with me on instagram at… https://www.instagram.com/essentialoilsme/
Search #essentialoilsme on facebook for more pictures!
***For business inquiries***
This video has been approved by doTERRA compliance