Did you know?
One of the most universally applicable oils, basil is from the Greek word meaning “king.” Ancient Greeks believed it opened the gateways to heaven!
Some common uses of doTERRA basil essential oil are aromatic, topical, and internal.
The main benefits of basil oil includes:
– Reduces head tension
– Flavors food
– Addresses occasional ear discomfort
– Supports adrenal function
How to use basil oil:
– Apply 1-2 drops with a fractionated coconut oil on bottoms of feet to wake up body’s electrical system
– Diffuse 5-10 drops in a 8 hour diffuser
– Substitute 1 drop per 1-2 ts sp of ground basil to pastas and soup recipes for added flavor. You can also stick a toothpick in the oil and add that way until you learn the flavor ratios better.
Basil oil is regenerating, uplifting, and stimulating to the body and blends well with lime, peppermint, and bergamot.
Learn more at… http://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/doterra-basil-essential-oil/
Connect with me on instagram at… https://www.instagram.com/essentialoilsme/
Search #essentialoilsme on facebook for more pictures!
***For business inquiries***
This video has been approved by doTERRA compliance