doTERRA’s Lemon Eucalyptus is a powerful essential oil.
It is derived from the tall, lemon-scented blue gum eucalypti in Kenya.
Bright and invigorating, Lemon Eucalyptus’ unique outdoor scent creates a positive aroma while simultaneously offering incredible cleansing benefits.
I’ll review some properties and uses in this tutorial.
Here are a few ways you can use this beautiful oil…simple substitutions in your daily self-care.
* Put a few drops of Lemon Eucalyptus into your personal essential oil inhaler to brighten your mood throughout the day.
* Combine 2–3 drops of Lemon Eucalyptus and 2–3 drops of Citronella essential oil with water in a spray bottle. Spray on the skin before going outside to protect against environmental threats or simply to keep skin clean and healthy-looking.
* Add 1 drop to your toothpaste to promote clean teeth.
* Add 1 drop to your shampoo to increase the cleansing power and help keep your scalp moisturized and healthy
* Diffuse at home to purify the air.
* Apply topically to areas of concern for healthier-looking skin or diffuse for a revitalizing indoor and outdoor aroma.
* Massage into chest for an invigorating aroma. Use FCO as needed.
* Blend 3 to 4 drops in fractionated coconut oil for a soothing massage.
* Mix with water to surface clean countertops and sinks.
If you’d like to learn more or are new to the world of doTERRA, I offer complimentary 15 minute phone consultations. Click here: http://bit.ly/Wellnessconsult
If you’re ready to get this amazing oil into your life, click here for Full Retail price:
OR! Save by clicking here to receive my wholesale pricing (save 25% off retail)