Lavender is the most versatile essential oil and is often used to support the skin. It’s refreshing relaxing scent has balancing properties that may calm the mind and body or boost energy and stamina.
Watch this video to discover many uses for the Young Living Lavender essential oil.
Some uses for Lavender include…
* Add to your shampoos, lotions and skin care products.
* Moisturises dry chapped skin
* Apply to skin after a day at the beach or outdoors or time in the sun
* Moisturiser – Help skin stay smooth – add 10 drops to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil. Use as a daily moisturiser.
* Spot Treatment – Apply 1 or 2 drops as a spot treatment for blemishes
* Dry lips – add a drop to a pinch of coconut oil and rub on dry lips.
* Scalp conditioner – rub several drops into the scalp to condition and moisturise.
* Conditioner – rub several drops into the scalp to condition and moisturise.
* Delicate eye area – place a drop around the crows feet area (being careful not to touch the eyes) twice daily to enliven the skin.
* Deodorant – Rub 2 to 4 drops over armpit area to act as a deodorant.
* Nails – add 2 drops to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and massage into nails and nail beds for calming and smoothing effects.
To discover more about the Lavender essential oil from Young Living, see the free e-book called the “Premium Oils Guide” – available via the Team Wild Fire App.
Refer to the person who sent you this video to see how to install the Team Wild Fire App.
Learn more about Team Wild Fire: http://TeamWildFire.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YLTWF/
Free online classes: https://www.facebook.com/YLTWF/events/