Did you know?
In India, Jasmine is known as “Queen of the Night” because it typically blossoms in the night. That’s so cool!
Some common uses of doTERRA Jasmine essential oil:
Jasmine can be used aromatically (breathing it in), topically (if you can point to it, you can put it there), and internally (Oh yes!)
The main benefits of Jasmine oil includes:
– Balances hormones and emotions
– Helps with dry skin
– Reduces occasional eye irritation
How to use Jasmine oil:
– Apply 1-2 drops on bottoms of feet and palms of hands to support body systems
– Take 1-2 drops in veggie capsules morning and night
– Diffuse 3 drops jasmine with 3 drops lavender or sandalwood in a 4 hour diffuser for emotional balance
Jasmine essential oil has a euphoria, splendor, and joyful feel to it. Jasmine blends well with lavender, sandalwood, and rose.
Note: This oil is only available for wholesale members as a part of a special offer once a year. Message me if you would like details.
Learn more at… http://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/doterra-jasmine-essential-oil/
Connect with me on instagram at… https://www.instagram.com/essentialoilsme/
Search #essentialoilsme on facebook for more pictures!
***For business inquiries***
This video has been approved by doTERRA compliance