Have you tried making your own cuticle cream with essential oils? Whether you regularly visit a nail salon or prefer to give yourself a manicure, you can keep your cuticles looking healthy with a DIY cuticle oil. Things like cold, dry weather and nail polish remover can wreak havoc with your nail beds. Rescue them with this DIY revitalizing cuticle oil! We’ve taken Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils—which are known to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin—and combined them with our V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an easy DIY solution to suffering cuticles.
• 4 drops Frankincense essential oil
• 2 drops Myrrh essential oil
• 1½ teaspoons V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
• 1 small glass jar with lid
• 10 cotton pads
1. Place Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils into glass jar.
2. Add 1½ teaspoons of V-6 into the glass jar and stir until oils are combined.
To use: Dip cotton ball in jar and apply to cuticles once daily.
Find our V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex here:
Find Frankincense Essential Oil here:
Find Myrrh Essential Oil here: