WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/OpL8Y7zGS-Q
WATCH MY NEXT VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/wJoL1FKXfkY
VISIT MY KIT SHOP PAGE ► https://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/buy/
This section is intentionally left blank (I’ve always wanted to say that)
This clary sage essential oil has many benefits and uses that can help calm emotions and hormones down during that time of the month plus many other thangs!
Some common uses include:
– During that time of the month, rub 2-3 drops of clary sage with fractionated coconut oil on your abdomen area for a soothing DIY massage
– Combine this oil with doTERRA Roman Chamomile and add to your bath water for a stress-relieving experience
– Diffuse 3-5 drops in the doTERRA petal diffuser or apply 1-2 drops to your pillow at night for a restful sleep
– Add 1-2 drops to your shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp
– Combine the clary sage oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate your skin in an all natural way
Make sure to check out my original Clary Sage essential oil video below and let me know in the comment section which one you liked better!
a.) Original Clary Sage Video: https://youtu.be/fvcFEB-4KvQ
b.) Modern Essentials Book: https://amzn.to/2GDgyuI
c.) doTERRA Approved Claims List: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-approved-claims-list
d.) doTERRA Quick Claims Guide: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-quick-claims-guide
▼ NEXT STEPS▼
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/EssentialOilsMe
SHARE ► This video with someone that would benefit from it
COMMENT ► On what you liked most about this video!
▼ SEARCH ▼
#clarysageoil #clarysageessentialoil #clarysage #essentialoilsme on youtube for more videos!
▼ BUSINESS INQUIRIES▼
Email me at email@example.com with questions!
Disclaimer: The information contained on the Lance McGowan YouTube channel and videos are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.