WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/FQ50EXRtmqo
WATCH MY NEXT VIDEO ► https://youtu.be/84kcfvifzSU
VISIT MY KIT SHOP PAGE ► https://essentialoilkitsbylance.com/buy/
This section is intentionally left blank (I’ve always wanted to say that)
This cinnamon essential oil will have you “barking” up the right tree because the benefits and uses are amazing!
Some common uses include:
– Add 1-2 drops of this cinnamon oil in an empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system
– Add 1 drop of cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat
– Add 2–3 drops of this oil in a spray bottle with wild orange for a quick and effective cleaning spray
– During your nightly routine, add 1 drop per 4 ounces of water and gargle for 30 seconds for an effective mouth rinse
– Dilute cinnamon oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time (make sure to use the FCO first)
Make sure to check out my original Cinnamon essential oil video below and let me know in the comment section which one you liked better!
a.) Original Cinnamon Video: https://youtu.be/Vopc59C9WDY
b.) Modern Essentials Book: https://amzn.to/2GDgyuI
c.) doTERRA Approved Claims List: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-approved-claims-list
d.) doTERRA Quick Claims Guide: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-quick-claims-guide
▼ NEXT STEPS▼
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/EssentialOilsMe
SHARE ► This video with someone that would benefit from it
COMMENT ► On what you liked most about this video!
▼ SEARCH ▼
#cinnamonoil #cinnamonessentialoil #cinnamon #essentialoilsme on youtube for more videos!
▼ BUSINESS INQUIRIES▼
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
Disclaimer: The information contained on the Lance McGowan YouTube channel and videos are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.