• PROMOTES HEALTHY-LOOKING HAIR AND SCALP
• SOOTHES AND MOISTURISES THE SKIN
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is
known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of
Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing,
soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently
used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, before retiring to
• During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing
• Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
• Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
• Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp.
• Combine with a carrier oil to massage and soothe the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute
with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See
additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you
are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your
physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive
To get this incredible oils at wholesale pricing for personal or business use, comment below, send me a message or head to my websites: